Badan Kepegawaian dan Diklat Kabupaten Lampung Selatan built the Absol Lamsel app by Khasanah Konsultama as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by Badan Kepegawaian dan Diklat Kabupaten Lampung Selatan at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
This application requests background access to be able to provide better features and a better user experience. We are very concerned about user privacy, so we will provide an explanation of the data we collect, how we use it, and how we protect it.
Data we collect
We will only collect the data necessary to run the application and its features. The data we collect includes:
- Information about the user’s location, which is used to display information about places around the user or customize the user experience based on location.
- Information about the user’s background location, which is used to display information about the places around the user where the information is recorded for 1 hour after attendance.
- Information about the user’s device, such as information about the device type, operating system, and device identification information
- Information about application usage, such as information about the features the user uses and when the application is used.
- Information about the user’s device, such as information about the device type, operating system, and device identification information.
The data we collect will be used for:
- Running applications and their features, such as displaying location information or customizing the user experience based on location.
- We collect your background location data when you use our application. This location data is recorded for 1 hour after you arrive at the specified location. Our goal is to analyze the user’s fake location and improve the security and accuracy of our service.
- We collect a list of applications installed on your device when you use our applications. Our goal is to analyze potential fake locations of users and improve the security and accuracy of our service.
- Repairing and developing apps, such as by using app usage data to identify problems or find out which features are used most often.
- Optimizing the user experience, such as by using location data to display user-relevant information.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
How we protect data:
- We take reasonable security measures to protect user data from unauthorized access, alteration or disclosure. We use proper security protocols and data processing procedures to protect user data.
- We will not share user data with third parties except when required by law or when necessary to process data or improve applications.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.